Desert Rose Adenium Bonsai
Adeniums are beautiful outdoor flowering plants which has a bulky base. The plant bears flowers almost throughout the year if they receive proper sunlight.
Perfectly suited for a tropical country like India.
Blooms throughout the year in cities like Chennai where there is a good amount of sun throughout the calendar.
Pot size: 5” diameter and 5” height
Plant Height: 12” from pot. 18” from ground
Weight: 300 grams (Pot and Plant included)
Potting Medium: Coconut husk, cocopith, nutrients (NPK)
- Light: Requires bright direct light to maintain vibrant colour. Blooms when it receives full sun
- Water: Water thoroughly once in 4-5 days and let it dry a bit before watering again
- Fertilizer: Use NPK based fertiliser once in 15-20 days as per the prescribed quantity to maintain colours and boost growth of flowers
- Avoid keeping in dark rooms with no light or ventilation
- Avoid over-watering the plant
- Do not water the plant frequently
- Do not over fertilise the plant