The aglaonema, also known as Chinese evergreen, is a highly decorative plant with several interesting varieties. It is one of the most popular houseplants and the color variations—from dark green to silver, and some with hints of red—add to your home's decor. The plant needs indirect light to stay healthy and fresh. Water the plant once in 2 days or when the soil is dry.
Aglaonema Snowwhite has beautiful green leave with shades of white sprinkled all over.
Pot size: 6” diameter and 6” height
Plant Height: 12” from pot. 18” from ground
Weight: 250 grams (Pot and Plant included)
Potting Medium: Coconut husk, cocopith, nutrients (NPK)
- Light: Requires bright but indirect light to maintain vibrant colour. Can be kept indoor, but preferably near windows
- Water: Water thoroughly once in 2-3 days and let it dry a bit before watering again
- Fertilizer: Use NPK based fertiliser once in 15-20 days as per the prescribed quantity to maintain colours and boost growth of foliage
- Avoid keeping in dark rooms with no light or ventilation
- Avoid exposing in full direct sun
- Avoid overwatering the plant
- Do not let the plant dry when leaves start to droop
- Do not over fertilise the plant